📖 Key verse: Mark 5:36
Introduction
We live in a world where doubt tries to take over our hearts. Many times we pray and ask God for something, but deep inside we wonder: “Will God really do it?”
Doubt weakens faith.
And faith is what moves the heart of God.
Today, God calls us to a clear position: do not doubt, only believe.
1. Faith has the power to change any situation
📖 Jeremiah 32:27
“Is anything too hard for Me?”
What is impossible for us is easy for God.
Nothing is beyond His power.
2. Doubt blocks God’s action
📖 James 1:6-7
“But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt... such a person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.”
God is looking for complete faith — not partial faith.
3. Biblical examples: faith vs doubt
- Peter walking on water → sank when he doubted
- Thomas → needed to see to believe
- Abraham → believed and received the promise
4. God’s will is perfect
📖 Romans 12:2
“God’s will is good, pleasing, and perfect.”
Sometimes the answer is delayed because:
- It’s not the right time
- It’s not His will
- Or it could harm us
5. Total trust in God
📖 Hebrews 11:6
“Without faith it is impossible to please God.”
Conclusion
God is telling you today:
Stop doubting. Start believing.
Faith activates miracles.
Final Prayer
Lord my God and Father,
Today I come before You recognizing that many times I have doubted.
Forgive me, Lord, for the moments when fear was greater than my faith.
I choose to trust You.
I choose to believe in Your Word.
I surrender my life, my dreams, and my plans into Your hands.
Strengthen my faith, Lord.
Remove all doubt from my heart.
Teach me to trust even when I don’t understand.
I know Your will is good, perfect, and pleasing.
And I rest in that.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
.jpeg)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário